The Economic Association of Namibia (EAN) has a vacancy for an intern who will primarily carry out administrative functions at the EAN Office. More specifically, the functions will entail the following:
- Provide general administrative support
- Organise EAN events
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Updating EAN website and social media platforms
- Draft Reports
To qualify for further consideration the following requirements must be met:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following areas: Economics, Business Administration or Public Administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent computer and social media skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member as well as independently
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Highly motivated with strong work ethics
- Namibian citizenship
07 Jul 2023
If you qualify for this position, kindly send us your CV to email@example.com by 7 July 2023.